It’s been a hard week this week. Admittedly not as hard as last week which was just awful but still not on my top ten list of brilliant weeks.
Fortuitously, I happened across an email from my sister and it made me laugh. My personal favourite is No.( – I do that anyway so no change there then. Boofuls and I have just been to see Les Miserables ad I sang along to all the songs. Well, when I wasn’t crying I sang along.
Which is your favourite?
1. At lunch time sit in your parked car with sunglasses on and point a hair drier at passing cars. Watch and see if they slow down.
2. Page yourself over the intercom. Don’t disguise your voice.
3. Every time someone asks you to do something ask, “Do you want fries with that”?
4. Put decaf in the coffee maker for 3 weeks. Once everyone has gotten over their Caffeine addictions, switch to Espresso.
5. In the memo field of all your checks write, ‘For Marijuana’
6. Skip down the hall rather than walk. See how many looks you get
7. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat, Do this with a serious face.
8. Specify that your Drive-through order is – ‘To Go’.
9. Sing along at the Opera, in your very best voice.
10. Five days in advance tell your friends you can’t attend their party because, You have a headache.
11. When the money comes out of the ATM scream. “I won! I won!!”
12. When leaving the Zoo start running towards the parking lot yelling… “Run for your lives! They’re loose!”
13. Tell your teenage children over dinner, “Due to the economy, we are going to have to let one of you go”.
And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity
14. Pick up a box of condoms at the pharmacy, go to the counter and ask, “Can you show me where the fitting room is please”.