I’ve been sitting here at my desk for a few minutes now wondering what I can write about now that I have the time to write.
Of course my head is blank. All I’ve done for the last two weeks is sleep, not a lot to write about there then.
Such is my blankness that I’ve even googled ‘ideas for a blog post’
Hhhmmm, let’s see…
1. Run a contest. I don’t know how to do that.
2. Review a book. Ooh, I can do that, I’ve just finished reading ‘the girl on the train’. Dammit, I’ve forgotten most of it. It’s about a girl on a train and it was obviously not that memorable.
3. Criticise a website/blog/person. No!! How mean can you get? Remember the old adage – If you can’t say something nice then don’t say anything at all.
4. Tell a secret. Ok. I scoffed a load of shortbread biscuits last night and spent all night farting. It was like the Trumpet Voluntary in my bedroom. I was offensive to myself.
It said tell a secret. That was a secret, I haven’t told anyone else about it. Actually, I did. I told my friend Fiz about it earlier while we were chatting in the queue at a coffee shop about bowel movements, or in her case, lack of them.
5.Post a cool infographic. What’s an infographic?
6. Sing a song. Ok………………Did you enjoy it?
7. Share your blogs income and traffic info. £0.00 and 4 viewers today. Wow! Record breaking.
8. Post a picture.
9. Post an obvious lie. I’m a BBC newsreader and a size 10.
10.Share food recipes. Ok. here’s my recipe for my yummy breakfast pots that I serve to the guests. Mix together, oats, almond milk, honey and vanilla extract. Leave to soak overnight. Into the bottom of small kilner jars I put various fruits, strawberry and blueberry being a favourite. Stewed apple works really nicely with it and sometimes I mix peanut butter into the oat mix and slice banana into the kilner jar. I might put cocoa into the oat mix and put mandarins in the jar, anything you like really. They are very tasty, gluten and dairy free and filling. My friend who has a B&B up the road says I serve my guests cold porridge and stewed fruit. I suppose he’s not wrong. Enjoy.
I think these were chocolate and cherry.
So there you are. Theres’ my ‘no post ideas’ post.
Did you enjoy it?